Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Promote Yourself With Free Social Media! ( Yes even **YOU** can do it!) )

It is easy to use free online media on the web to promote yourself and your business or your passion. You can do create a website, blog and post videos- all for free or for very low cost- and you don't have to know a thing about programming.

Let me show you a few ways to do it!

If you don't have a website or blog, there are many ways to make one for free. You don't need to know HTML or any other language.  If you can type and point a mouse, and drag things around, you can do this today.

FREE WEB SITES
I put a website up for my friend in 20 minutes on Weebly- just point and click - choose a template , and add text and photos. Go here...

This will give you a ( yoursite. weebly.com) address.  You can also upgrade at low cost for your actual web domain like (www.yoursite.com)

LOW COST WEBSITES
I use Yaho for my site design and web hosting. Yahoo has do-it-yourself website software, with templates. You can down load Sitebuilder, and get very low cost web hosting, through Yahoo for as low under $10/ month.


My friend Arp, who is a web designer, LOVES WordPress. He says anyone can use it and it is very easy to use,  You can get a free blog, or use their website templates and upgrade to a low cost webhosting.

FREE CONFERENCE CALL
At www.freeconferencecall.com. You can schedule conference calls and record them- all for free! Download the MP3's and you can create online classes or lectures that you can sell, or offer later.

DON'T FORGET YOU-TUBE!
I found my favorite spiritual teacher Story Waters through You Tube because his video was linked to another well known spiritual author I loved. Since I found Story, I have purchased his MP3's, and other programs for years because he is constantly offering free video "teasers," of his work. I have learned through watching him how powerful You Tube can be for marketing.

Just for fun, I created a video, which between my two You Tube channels, received over 18, 000 views. See the views in the lower right corner?





You can make videos on your computer, and post them to You Tube too. Remember to link your website or blog URL in the description area like you see below, you can get free exposure this way.



Also, use the Video Response feature! Just go to a video that is popular in your subject area, and scroll through the comments. Click into the comment box, and this box will appear.



Click on, "Create a Video Response, " and link your video to that video. Now when people see that popular video, they will be offered your video to view as an option.


It is time to flood the world with your passion and inspiration. Go do it now, the world is waiting!

Please let me know what you think! Also, please share this if it helps you!

Barbara Rivera

PS
Do you have some ideas to add here ? Please post it in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. OOO, I never thought of doing the video response on you tube and I have lots of videos to share!
    www.youtube.com/enjoybirth

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget